CONTACTING THROUGH THE CONTACT FORM OR ORDER FORM
- KOPREN d.o.o., Rade Končara 1, 21131 Petrovaradin, (hereinafter: “KOPREN d.o.o.”, “we”, “us”, “our”, “us”) means the legal entity that manages the website at the web address www.kopren. Rs
- Personal data – means data related to natural persons who can be identified at some point.
- User – means a visitor to our website.
- Client – means the user of our services.
- Usage data – means data that the user, by clearly accepting the terms, allows to be used for the purpose of improving the user experience.
- Cookies – refer to small sets of simple files that are stored in the user’s web browser while browsing the website.
3. About us and who controls the information
- This website is the property of KOPREN d.o.o., with headquarters at Rade Končara 1, Petrovaradin.
- KOPREN is a registered company in Serbia under:
- about registration number: 08616850
- about PIB: 101645012
- e-mail address: email@example.com
4. What are cookies
- A cookie is a term that refers to small sets of simple data that are collected in a user’s web browser while visiting a website.
- A computer cookie is also formally known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, internet cookie or browser cookie. Regardless of what it is called, a computer cookie consists of information. When you visit a website, it sends a cookie to your computer. Your computer stores it in a file located in your web browser. (To find them more easily, look for a file called “cookies”.)
5. What is the purpose of cookies?
- Different types of cookies track different activities on the page. Session cookies are used only when the user is actively exploring the site; when you leave it, that cookie’s session disappears. Tracking cookies can be used to keep a long-term record of multiple visits to the same site. Authentication cookies monitor whether the user is logged in, and if so, under what name.
- We use only the most necessary cookies that are necessary for us to monitor page visits, i.e. analytical cookies/cookies for checking performance, and only anonymously, which means that we cannot reveal the identity of visitors/users of our site at any time.
- We use them to improve the user experience and to have insight into which page we need to improve.
- These cookies are connected to the pixel function on the social network Facebook (Facebook pixel) and are used for more precise targeting of the target group when placing ads.
7. Cookies by third parties
- We use the Google Analytics product produced by Google Inc. (address: 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA).
- We draw your attention to the fact that on this website Google Analytics is supplemented with the code “gat._anonymizeIp();” in order to guarantee an anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called masking of IP addresses, from Eng. IP masking).
- In case of activation of IP anonymization, Google shortens the IP address by making the last octet of the IP address anonymous for the member states of the European Union, as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases do Google servers in the USA send and shorten the full IP address.
- On behalf of the website provider, Google uses IP address information and other data for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website provider .
- Google does not associate your IP address with any other data it holds.
- You can also prevent the collection and use of data (cookies and IP addresses) by Google by downloading and installing a specific add-on.
- Please note that on this website the analytics code is already supplemented with the “anonymizeIp” attribute to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses.
- If you do not want Google to collect other data about your visit, you can install a Chrome extension.
- We use the ability to customize the audience and target group offered by Facebook Inc. (1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA).
- This tool allows us to track the actions of users after they have been redirected to the provider’s website by clicking on an advertisement on the social network Facebook. In this way, we are able to examine the effectiveness of the ads that we place through this social network.
PIXEL FOR TRACKING CONVERSIONS ON THE SOCIAL NETWORK FACEBOOK
- When you first visit our website, you can choose whether you want cookies to be used.
- In accordance with the recent entry into force of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), user data should be anonymous, and in accordance with these requirements, our developers are working to fully implement the provisions of that regulation. We are committed to keeping GDPR a priority and will implement it on this website as soon as we can.
- We will not explicitly notify our customers or website users of these changes. Instead, we recommend that you periodically check this page to stay informed of possible changes to our firm’s policies.